Missions Emphasis For Your Church
One of the best ways to engage people with our overseas work is to host a Missions Emphasis Week or Weekend.
The District Missions Mobilizer will work with each congregation, or clusters of congregations, to plan at least one Missions Emphasis Weekend each year. In partnership with International Ministries of The Christian and Missionary Alliance, several international workers-in-residence are assigned exclusively to our District for ministries in District churches each year.
You can use the calendar below to schedule international workers for your church. If you have questions, please contact Kris Gerow.
Using the Missions Emphasis Calendar
1. Select an International Worker you are interested in scheduling by clicking on their name/country in the color key list on this page.
2. Navigate to the day/s that you would like to schedule an International Worker using the calendar below.
3. Click on the first day that you would like (white box means available) to schedule a International Worker (even if it is a full week). A pop-up will appear (if the International Worker is not already booked) (titled “New International Worker Scheduling”).
4. Fill out the pop-up form including the entire date range you would like to schedule a International Worker. Please include your name and your church name (CHURCH NAME IS REQUIRED), email and phone number.
5. Select from the drop down menu “South Atlantic Tour” a country from which you would like an International Worker (these are the current missionaries on tour in our district, specific names are hidden due to creative access, but will be disclosed on confirmation email)